Leah Weintraub Owner, Director, & Teacher
– Leah Weintraub has over 12 years of early childhood experience.
– Leah taught kindergarten and first grade for Yeshiva Day School of Las Vegas.
– Leah also led a Pre-K for kiddos aged 4-6 years old for a charter school program in Los Angeles.
– Leah was an integral part of LAUP, QRS, and NAEYC. During those years she received a 5 star rating in CLASS and ECERS.
– Leah was nominated for “Preschool of the Year” in California.
– Leah grew up in Mexico City and has a Bachelors of Engineering and a Master in Sensory Integration and Cognitive Stimulation in Education.
Dennise Galindo Pretend Play, Gross, & Literacy Teacher
Hi. My name is Dennise Galindo. I graduated from East Career and Technical Academy where I studied early childhood education for four years. I participated in an internship program where I was able to shadow a 1st-grade teacher for a whole school year.
I worked for Shenker Academy in the 2 year old program for almost two years. I will be continuing my education in the field of early childhood at the College of Southern Nevada. I am eager to work in the infant program along with Ms. Leah at Little Genius.
Katy Larabee Music & Movement Teacher
My name is Miss Katy, and I work for the company Dancing with Miss Jenny
Our main focus is dance and exercise for little ones from the ages of 1 – 6! We teach educational benchmarks with the use of homemade and store bought props and popular music. We really want our children to enjoy dancing and exercising and continue to love it as they grow older. To find out more about us or follow us on Facebook, just like our page “Dancing with Miss Jenny”!
My name is Katy Larrabee, I am 36 years old and from North Dakota originally. I graduated college from the University of Minnesota with a Political Science degree and I have been working at Dancing Miss Jenny for five years. I am married with three children ages 14, 7 and 5. I couldn’t ask for a more rewarding experience! The little ones and their little smiles make my day better and my life brighter!.
Nora Turner Outdoor Teacher
Hi my name is Nora Turner, I am originally from Mexico. I have been married for 21 years and have two kids, 21 and 17 years old. I have completed 6 years of Early Childhood Education classes with my kids at the San Diego Community College. I have also worked for the Chula Vista School District in San Diego County with special education children as a teacher’s assistant for a total time of five years. Now I work for Little Genius as an outdoor teacher.